For our counter-drone measures we partner with DeDrone, an expert in the field of anti-drone technology. Dedrone's DroneTracker platform provides a complete airspace monitoring and managing solution through a convenient browser interface. DroneTracker allows users to readily configure multiple sensors, active and passive countermeasures and alerts for automatic, 24/7 operation.
- Attempts to smuggle drugs, mobile phones, or even delivery of weapons with drones remain a concern, but the opportunity for such activity is now greatly reduced.
- The prison receives valuable data on drone activities on the site, for example number of drone intrusions, times, drone models, recurring drones.
- Searches can be carried out selectively, which greatly facilitates the work of staff.
- Track drone: Track the drone's flight path and determine its destination.
- Inform officers: Inform the officers in the sector the drone is heading, so that they can immediately intercept dropped contraband.
- Lock inmates: Lock the inmates in their cells.
- Search pilot: Follow the drone's way back and search for the pilot.
- Provide proof: Video evidence of each drone intrusion is recorded and provided for further investigations.
- Stop drone: A jammer could be integrated and be triggered automatically to stop the drone.